We have over 100 companies for whom we currently act as Company Secretaries. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with all the relevant documentation and legal requirements for Companies in Uganda. We can not only assist investors in forming their Companies here in Uganda but also be at hand to advice on all secretarial matters affecting a going concern in Uganda.
We have devise a special structure for Companies to give their subscribers’ peace of mind in relation to filing, processing and maintaining their documentations with the Registrar of Companies in Uganda.
Below is a list of the requirements for registration companies in Uganda:
BASL provides a wide range of outsourcing services to meet your company’s accounting, tax, financial management and consulting needs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF A NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION
1. An application shall be accompanied by;
a. A specification of the area of intended operation of the organization (Geographical area & Field
of operation e.g. health, education etc.)
- The prescribed fee
- Reservation of its name by Registrar of Companies
- Two copies of the Organization’s constitution
- A chart showing the Organizational structure
- A work plan and a budget for the first year of operation of Organization
- In case of a local organization i.e wholly owned by Ugandans;
A written recommendation to the board by the sureties
A written recommendation by the chairperson of the executive of the Sub – County Council and
the Resident District Commissioner of the area where the organization intends to operate.
Where the Organization to operate throughout Uganda, a written recommendation by the
chairperson of at least two sub-county councils and at least two Resident District
Where the Resident District Commissioner rejects an application for recommendation under sub-
paragraph (ii) or (iii) of this paragraph the reason for refusal shall be given in writing within a
period of 60 days.
2. The application shall be signed by at least two promoters;
3. Not withstanding sub regulation (i) c, the Board may reject a name if in its opinion it may cause confusion with the already existing organization.
4. After fulfillment of all the conditions the Board shall issue a certificate of registration and incorporation to the Organization and in addition a permit will be issued to allow the NGO to operate
Requirements for registration of a Non-Government Organisation
Requirements For Formation Of Limited Company
Requirements To Register A Foreign Company